IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 | Posts: Office Assistant and Officer Scale I, II, III | Institute of Personnel Banking Selection RRB Vacancy | IBPS RRB Notification 2023 | @ ibps.in RRB XII Recruitment 2023
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023: Institute of Personnel Banking Selection has recently announced the Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Posts Apply Online Mode via Official Website www.ibps.in. This IBPS RRB Job notification 2023 will be available on the official website from 01.06.2023 to
Interested are requested to use the IBPS RRB Job Vacancy 2023 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2023, you can ask through the comment section.
IBPS RRB 12 Officers, Office Assistant Notification 2023 Highlights:-
|Name of the organization||Institute of Personnel Banking Selection|
|Post Name||Officer scale I, II, III and Office assistant|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||8812|
|Job Location||Across India|
we are providing the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 in our www.jointoday.in. you can view the website regularly, get the latest government job details as of all educational qualifications, the age limit for the currently published jobs 2023. Not Only for this job, find all details about all states govt jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railways, Defence and all latest govt jobs having in our website.
IBPS RRB 2023 Notification Details:-
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)
Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)
Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)
Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)
Officer Scale II (Law)
Officer Scale II (CA)
Officer Scale II (IT)
Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)
Officer Scale III
IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2023 Participating Banks
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Aryavart Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya GraminBank
- Baroda UP Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- J & K Grameen Bank
- Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Prathama UP Gramin Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Tamil Nadu Grama Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
Eligibility Criteria for www.ibps.in recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
IBPS RRB Govt Jobs 2023 as follows Qualification Details.
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||
||2 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager) (IT)||Information Technology Officer
|1 Year in a relevant field|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||MBA in Marketing from a recognized university||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Law Officer)||Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.||2 years as an advocate OR should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Treasury Manager)||Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution||1 Year in a relevant field|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (CA)||
Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
|1 Year in a relevant field|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (General Banking Officer)||
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
|2 Years in a relevant field|
||Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution|
- For Officer Scale- III- Candidates should be above 21 years and below 40 years.
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager) – Candidates should be above 21 years and below 32 years.
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – Candidates should be above 18 years and below 30 years.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Candidates should be between18 years and 28 years
IBPS RRB Jobs 2023 as follows Application Fees.
- Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs.850/- for all others
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.850/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
|Post Name||Salary Per Month|
|Officer Scale I||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale II||Rs. 33,000- Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000|
This IBPS RRB Vacancy 2023 follows
- Prelims exam
- Main exam
- Personal interview
How to Apply For IBPS CRP RRB XI Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Candidates can open the Official website www.ibps.in.
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
Dates to remember about the Central Govt Jobs 2023
|Start Date to Apply||01.06.2023|
|Last date to Apply|
IBPS RRB XII Notification 2023 Important Links
Here are all the links to the IBPS RRB XII Vacancy 2023 Notification.
Q1.How to Apply IBPS RRB Notification 2023 CRP XII Posts?
Ans: Apply Online Mode the Official website www.ibps.in.
Q2.What is the last date IBPS RRB 2023 Notification?
Ans: Last Date: 28th June 2023.