BEL, Bengaluru complex is engaging Diploma Candidates to undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of ONE YEAR under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) through Board of Apprenticeship Training (BoAT), Southern Region.
|BEL Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Category:||Apprentice Training|
|Total No of Vacancies:||Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Bengaluru|
|Walk in Date:||25th Nov 2023 (Saturday) Time: 10.00 AM|
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)|
Diploma Branch Wise Vacancies Details:
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|1. Candidate’s domicile must be from Southern Region (Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala & Pondicherry) only.
2. Candidates should possess a Diploma from a recognized Board/University on or after 01-01-2019.
3. Candidate’s upper age limit is 25 years. Relaxation of 5 years for SC & ST candidates. Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with disabilities.
4. Minimum Percentage in Diploma for General & OBC candidates should be 50% & above. For SC/ST candidates minimum Percentage in Technician should be 40% & above.
5. Candidates who have undergone or undergoing Apprenticeship Training under NATS or NAPS in any other establishment/organization are not eligible.
6. Candidates who have acquired or pursuing higher qualifications are not eligible.
Monthly Stipend (INR):
|1. Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs.12,500/-|
1. Selection is purely on the basis of merit of the marks secured in the written test.
2. Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
3. Selected candidates will be informed through E-Mail followed by publishing of list of selected candidates in BEL Website (bel-india.in).
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates possessing the aforementioned Essential Qualification only may appear for Walk-in-Interview in the Institute with all Original and self-attested copies of all certificate/testimonials and valid identity proof (Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card) and one passport size photograph. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Interview without the Original Certificates.
Walk–in selection venue:
Hongirana Centre For Learning & Development (CLD),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli – Post, Bengaluru – 560 013.
|Walk-In Selection Date||25th Nov 2023 (Saturday) Time: 10.00 AM|
Official Notification & Application Link: