AIIMS Group B & C Recruitment 2023 | AIIMS Group B & C Job Notification 2023 | AIIMS Group B & C 2023 Online Application @ https://jipmer.edu.in/– AIIMS invites Online applications for the recruitment of 08 Library and Information Assistant, Technicians (Laboratory), Warden, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://jipmer.edu.in/ from 05.08.2023 to 30.08.2023.
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Notification No:||JIP/AIIMS-MDU/Admin-I/DR/1(1)/2023 Date: 05.08.2023|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||08 Library and Information Assistant, Technicians (Laboratory), Warden, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Madurai|
Latest AIIMS Group B & C Vacancy Details:
AIIMS Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Post Code||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Group B Post|
|1.||262023||Library and Information Assistant||01|
|Group C Post|
|5.||302023||Upper Division Clerk||02|
|6.||312023||Lower Division Clerk||01|
AIIMS Group B & C Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Library and Information Assistant –
i) Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and information service from a recognized University/Institute.
B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute. (with)
ii) Two years Professional experience in a library of under Central/State/Autonomous/Statutory organization/PSU/University or recognized research and educational institution.
iii) Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.
Desirable: Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
|2. Technicians (Laboratory) –
a) B.Sc. in Medical Lab. Technology or equivalent.
b) 5 years’ experience in the concerned field or
c) Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology or equivalent. d) 8 Years’ experience in the concerned field.
|3. Warden –
1. Graduate from recognized University / Institute.
2. Diploma / Certificate in House Keeping / Material Management / Public Relations / Estate Management.
Possessing two years’ Experience of handling hostels in Government / Reputed Organization
|4. Stenographer –
i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Skill test Norms:
Dictation – 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM.
Transcription – 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer.
Desirable: Excellent command over Hindi and English (written and spoken)
|5. Upper Division Clerk –
1. Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
2. Proficiency in computers.
3. Skill test norms on Computer typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (Time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
|6. Lower Division Clerk –
1) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
2) Skill test norms on Computer typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (Time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Desirable: Basic computer literacy.
Age Limit: (As on 30.08.2023)
|1. Library and Information Assistant – Between 21 to 30 years|
|2. Technicians (Laboratory) – Between 25 to 35 years|
|3. Warden – Between 30 to 45 years|
|4. Stenographer – Between 18 to 27 years|
|5. Upper Division Clerk – Between 21 to 30 years|
|6. Lower Division Clerk – Between 18 to 30 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through AIIMS official Notification 2023 for more reference
|1. Library and Information Assistant – Pay of Rs.35,400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
|2. Technicians (Laboratory) – Pay of Rs.35,400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
|3. Warden – Pay of Rs.35,400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
|4. Stenographer – Pay of Rs.25,500/- in Level 4 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|5. Upper Division Clerk – Pay of Rs.25,500/- in Level 4 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
|6. Lower Division Clerk – Pay of 19,900/- in Level 2 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
AIIMS Group B & C Selection Process 2023:
AIIMS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. Computer Based Test|
|2. Skill Test|
Application Fee/Exam Fee for AIIMS Group B & C:
|UR / EWS / OBC – Rs.1500/-|
|ST/SC – Rs.1200/-|
|PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) – Nil|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
How to apply for AIIMS Group B & C Post:
1) Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
2) Log on to link in the Home page https:://www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line for AIIMS, Madurai recruitment of various Gr. B & C posts–July 2023”.
3) Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
4) The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VII) in the Prospectus.
5) The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
Important Dates for AIIMS Group B & C Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.08.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.08.2023|
|Date of Examination||17.09.2023|
AIIMS Group B & C Official Notification & Application Link: